Apologies for the radio silence. Yours truly is trying to keep these journals alive while having his own wedding prep on the plate. It has been a crazy month. Thanks to the experience of attending/photographing numerous weddings, there’s better clarity on the things I should do.
Lessons from Charm and Dom’s wedding:
- Have fun and make the wedding your own
- Honour your parents and your loved ones
- Be personal, be vulnerable
- You can never be cooler than doing Mambo for your wife in front of a crowd. I remember her saying “PLEASE STOP” repeatedly. That was hilarious.
- Confettis may cause a guest or two to slip
- Have lotsa fun (again!)
Tons of joy photographing down-to-earth people like these. If I could do this wedding again, I’d say yes in a heartbeat.